Biotechnology jobs in New Jersey are growing rapidly, according to a report from the website Indeed.com. The report, which looks at job postings from January through March, found that biotech jobs accounted for 6.5 percent of all job postings in New Jersey. That’s up from 5 percent of all job postings in New Jersey last year and 4.4 percent of all job postings nationwide. Biotech jobs in New Jersey include positions with companies like Genzyme Corporation and Celgene Corporation.
1. Research scientist – This is the most common job title in biotechnology, and research scientists work on developing new drugs or treatments. They usually have a PhD in biochemistry, physiology, or another related science field.
2. Biotech sales representative – Sales representatives work with companies that produce or use biotech products. They help promote these products and make sure customers are satisfied.
3. Quality assurance officer – Quality assurance officers help ensure that all the products that come out of a biotech company are of high quality. They also play a role in investigating any problems that may occur.
4. Biotechnologist: This is one of the most common jobs in the biotechnology sector, and it involves working with biology to create new products or treatments. A biotechnologist must have a good understanding of chemistry, biology, and engineering, as well as be able to communicate these concepts to others.
5. Research Manager: A research manager is responsible for overseeing a team of researchers who are working on developing new products or treatments using biotechnology.
What companies are hiring for Biotechnology jobs in Jersey City
Jersey is a popular place to find work in the biotech industry. There are many companies that are hiring for positions in this field, and each one offers a unique opportunity. Some of the companies that are hiring include Genentech, Celgene Corporation, and Biogen Idec. These companies offer excellent salaries and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. If you are interested in working in the biotech industry, it is important to research different companies before making a decision.
According to a recent report, the top five biotechnology companies operating in New Jersey are Genzyme, Celgene, Novartis, Biogen Idec and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals. The presence of these and other leading biotech firms in the state provides an ample opportunity for innovation and growth for their businesses. Additionally, New Jersey has been vocal about its commitment to encourage entrepreneurship and the development of new technology sectors. This is evidenced by the recent passage of several laws supporting biotech research and development, including a $250 million investment in Rutgers University’s Institute for Biomedical Innovation.
What companies are hiring for Biotechnology jobs in Jersey City, NJ
Jersey City is one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse cities in the United States. The city’s proximity to New York City, Newark, and Trenton make it a great place to live and work. The top cities near Jersey City with open Biotechnology jobs include Newark, Trenton, Edison, and Elizabeth. Biotechnology companies that are headquartered in these cities are likely to be hiring soon.